Terms & Conditions
Any information which appears on our website is subject to the following terms. Rights are reserved to update these terms at any time:
- The phone number, email addresses and contact forms on this website may not be used for unsolicited marketing activities such as spamming, cold calling or any other form.
- All content present on this website, including all images and written content, is copyright protected. The use, reproduction or plagiarism of this content under any circumstances without prior approval is not permitted.
- The information and advice provided on this website is given in good faith and does not entail any legal responsibility on our part. It is not to be taken as specific, personal advice and should therefore be acted upon only after contacting us. For specific advice to your circumstances, please call us on (02) 8583 2337.
- We are not responsible for any external website content linked to our website.
Offers and Services
Our offers and services are provided in good faith and are subject to the below terms. We reserve the right to update these terms at any time. None of our offers can be redeemed for cash. Also no offer can be used in combination with any other offer. Each offer is subject to its own terms and conditions as shown below:
- Free Safety Inspection – this offer entitles the bearer to a free inspection of their lighting, powerpoints, switchboard, ceiling fans, and getting their smoke alarms tested. This inspection is a visual, non-intrusive inspection. It is possible that some electrical safety issues may not be seen using this inspection method and therefore the free safety inspection cannot be seen as a guarantee of safe operation of the electrical system. Electricians-Sydney is not responsible for the ongoing performance of, or problems arising from the electrical system during or after the inspection.
- $50 Job Discount – this deal entitles the bearer to $50 off the final invoice total and is valid in the case of approved works only. If the bearer does not go ahead with suggested works, a $77 service fee will be incurred, which cannot be reduced by using the $50 job discount offer.
- RCD Safety switch deal – the electrical system must be earthed, or earthing rod and water bond should be installed. This offer applies to powerpoints only and not lights. If switchboard has deteriorated or is in an unsafe state, other repairs may need to be made before installation of the safety switch. This additional cost would not be part of the Safety Switch Special. Each safety switch can have a maximum of three circuits fitted to it. It is a requirement that a minimum of two switches be installed. There should be sufficient space for the safety switch to fit in the existing switchboard enclosure. It should also comply with Australian electrical standards. Fitting of RCD’s may not be possible in the case of old fuse boxes. These might require upgrading before the safety switch can be installed. Another factor that may prevent RCD fitting is current wiring problems in your home. These may need to be corrected to the latest Australian compliance standards.